Here’s the rest of what I’m thankful for below [continued from part 1]. Obviously, this is just a snapshot of a never ending list.
- The freedoms [to vote, choose health care, etc.] that this country has
- Our military, armed forces, police, firemen, and all the people that are involved in protecting and uplifting our great nation
- The choice that my dad made to join the U.S. Navy [go Navy!] because he brought my family to the U.S.
- Modern technology; I love the era we live in
- My health – even though it’s not perfect (because of my eating!), I’m alive and kicking
- Being married; I am blessed to have an amazing husband
- The desire, practice and ability of baking, cooking, designing, creating and crafarting!
- Pop Culture: Star Trek, DC comics, Sherlock BBC, Jane Austen, Chinese, Korean and Japanese romantic comedies, action films with great stories, sci fi tv and films, films with realistic plots/stories, zombie tv and films, James Bond films [Sean & Daniel], Joss Whedon, Marvel films, Thrilling Adventure Hour, Mew, Cocteau Twins, the Autumns, Starflyer 59.
- Jesus, who continues to show me grace, love, mercy, peace, patience
Happy Thanksgiving All!